Luxurious 2-Level Penthouse w/ SF Bay & Waterfront Views at The Ellington -- Oakland's Premier Jack London Residence
- Fantastic 2-level floorplan with1678 sq. ft. of living space + 529 sq. ft. of decks
- Panoramic view of Waterfront, San Francisco, Mt. Tamalpais, and 3 bridges (Bay Bridge, Golden Gate, Richmond Bridge)
- 2 bedrooms & 2 ensuite bathrooms + office/flex space with French doors (this space has a ½ bath & a closet and could be used as a 3rd bedroom)
- 2 half baths; one on each level
- Dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows on both levels
- Chef’s kitchen w/high-end stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, bar-style seating & spacious dining area
- Wine refrigerator adjacent to kitchen; dry bar + mini-fridge in office
- Expansive furnished deck with view of Downtown Oakland and the Estuary
- Hardwood floors + upgraded Stark carpet in lower bedroom
- Designer light fixtures throughout
- Walk-in closets
- Upper bathroom has dual sinks, Kohler soaking tub + separate glass shower enclosure. Lower bath has shower over tub.
- Individually controlled A/C and heat
- Broadband and cable ready
- In-unit washer & dryer
- 2 parking spaces in gated garage
- 1 onsite storage locker
Built in 2009, The Ellington has quickly become one of the East Bay's most prestigious addresses. Located in Oakland's Jack London Square, this elegant 134-unit luxury building is walking distance to great dining & recreation along a vibrant waterfront, nearby Lake Merritt, and the Uptown Arts & Entertainment District.
Jack London Square is a Walker's Paradise -- WALK SCORE OF 95!!!
RESORT STYLE LIVING
Building features a chic lobby and 24-hour concierge. The concierge is available to assist with arrangements for package delivery, housekeeping, and restaurant recommendations.
FITNESS CENTER & CLUB ROOM
On the 3rd level you will find a state-of-the-art fitness center designed for cardio and strength training. The fitness center is available to residents 24-hours a day. Also on the 3rd level is a posh Club Room. With a full kitchen and seating for ~20-30, the club lounge is ideal for entertaining, or for business meetings.
POOL & SPA
On the 6th level, you can relax poolside & enjoy the East Bay's sunny weather. Swim laps in a 50-foot outdoor pool. Soak in the hot tub.
- - 24-hour attended lobby
- - Concierge services
- - 50-foot outdoor heated pool and spa
- - Pool complex and deck
- - Fitness center for cardio and strength training
- - Designer clubroom with full catering kitchen
- - Gated, controlled-access parking garage
- - Mailroom and package receiving
- - Electronically controlled access to lobby
- PENTHOUSE LEVEL RESIDENCE
Penthouse #3 is located on the15th & 16th floors and features exclusive Club-Level fob controlled elevator access, which provides added privacy for Penthouse level residents.
JACK LONDON SQUARE (JLS)
Experience Oakland’s vibrant Jack London Square Waterfront Restaurant & Entertainment District. One-of-a-kind events happen year-round. Visit www.jacklondonsquare.com for more info.
- Highways 880, 580, and 980 are nearby.
- Amtrak station and Ferry to SF are within walking distance
- Walk or Bike 12th Street BART. BART trains leave as frequently as every 2-3 minutes during rush hour (approximately), and arrive in SF in ~12 minutes!
HELPFUL LINKS FOR COMMUTERS:
- $6500 per month
- One (1) year lease term.
- Security deposit: $9750
- One (1) pet negotiable with increased $800 deposit
- Rent includes two (2) parking spaces in gated garage + one (1) storage locker
- Water, garbage & gas included in rent. Tenant pays all other utilities, and cable/internet Wifi.
- No smoking
- No subletting, Airbnb, or similar
- Tenant required to carry renter's insurance policy & 1M liability insurance policy
- Tenant responsible for $250 move-in/out fee & must abide by Ellington’s move-in/out policies